By Cay S. Horstmann
Eagerly expected through thousands of programmers, Java SE eight is an important Java replace in lots of years. The addition of lambda expressions (closures) and streams represents the largest switch to Java programming because the advent of generics and annotations.
Now, with Java SE eight for the particularly Impatient , the world over well known Java writer Cay S. Horstmann concisely introduces Java 8’s most beneficial new good points (plus a number of Java 7 concepts that haven’t gotten the eye they deserve). If you’re an skilled Java programmer, Horstmann’s sensible insights and pattern code may help you quick benefit from those and different Java language and platform advancements. This necessary advisor includes
- Coverage of utilizing lambda expressions (closures) to put in writing computation “snippets” that may be handed to software functions
- The brand-new streams API that makes Java collections way more versatile and efficient
- Major updates to concurrent programming that utilize lambda expressions (filter/map/reduce) and that offer dramatic functionality advancements for shared counters and hash tables
- A complete bankruptcy with recommendation on how one can positioned lambda expressions to paintings on your personal programs
- Coverage of the long-awaited creation of a well-designed date/time/calendar library (JSR 310)
- A thorough dialogue of many small library alterations that make Java programming extra efficient and enjoyable
This is the 1st identify to hide all of those hugely expected advancements and is necessary for somebody who desires to write tomorrow’s such a lot powerful, effective, and safe Java code.
By Josh Long,Steve Mayzak
Spring Roo is going a step past the Spring Framework through bringing precise fast program improvement to Java—just as Grails has performed with Groovy. This concise advent exhibits you the way to construct purposes with Roo, utilizing the framework's shell as an clever and timesaving code-completion device. it truly is a fantastic RAD instrument simply because Roo does a lot of the tedious code maintenance.
You'll start via construction an easy purchaser courting administration program, whole with step by step directions and code examples. the best way to keep watch over any a part of the appliance with Roo's opt-in characteristic, whereas utilizing this open resource framework to automate the remainder of the code.
- Set up a Spring software and dealing Maven construct to determine Roo in action
- Address endurance with JPA and the Neo4j graph database—and find out how Roo helps NoSQL databases
- Use Roo’s database reverse-engineering function to generate an information version from an latest schema
- Build Roo purposes with Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow, Google internet Toolkit, Vaadin, and different net frameworks
- Secure and try your application
By Marcus Schießer,Martin Schmollinger
Dabei lernen Sie alle wichtigen Technologien und Konzepte von Java EE 7 kennen, u.a.:
- Grafische Oberflächen mit JavaServer Faces und HTML5
- Business-Logik mit CDI und EJB
- Persistenz mit JPA
- Kommunikation mit relaxation, cleaning soap und WebSockets
- Erweiterte Konzepte wie source Library Contracts, Interceptors, Transaktionen, Timer und Security
Über Java EE 7 hinaus wird auch auf weitere praxisrelevante Themen wie Build-Management und trying out eingegangen.
Das Deployment wird auf den Applikationsservern WildFly eight und Glassfish four sowie über das Cloud-Angebot Openshift durchgeführt.
Am Ende einer jeden Entwicklungsphase finden Sie Übungen und Fragen zur Lernkontrolle.
Nach der erfolgreichen Lektüre sind Sie in der Lage, Java-EE-7-Anwendungen selbständig aufzusetzen, zu entwickeln und auf einem Anwendungsserver zu verteilen. Kenntnisse in der Entwicklung mit Java werden vorausgesetzt. Grundlagen von HTML und der Architektur von Webanwendungen sind hilfreich.
In der 2. Auflage wird nun auch die Internationalisierung sowie die Erstellung funktionaler assessments mit Graphene behandelt.
By J. Glenn Brookshear
By Burt Beckwith
Dig deeper into Grails structure and detect how this software framework works its magic. Written by way of a middle developer at the Grails workforce, this functional consultant takes you behind the scenes to bare the internal workings of its 2.0 characteristic set. You’ll examine most sensible practices for development and deploying Grails functions, together with functionality, defense, scaling, tuning, debugging, and monitoring.
Understand how Grails integrates with Groovy, Spring, Hibernate, and different JVM applied sciences, and methods to create and use plugins to reinforce your application’s performance. when you understand how Grails provides habit by way of conference, you could clear up difficulties extra simply and advance purposes extra intuitively.
- Write less complicated, extra strong code with the Groovy language
- Manage endurance in Grails, utilizing Hibernate or a NoSQL datastore
- Learn how Grails makes use of Spring’s performance and non-compulsory modules
- Discover how Hibernate handles info for storing and retrieving data
- Integrate applied sciences for messaging, mail, growing internet companies, and different JEE technologies
- Bypass conference and configure Grails manually
- Learn a common method of upgrading purposes and plugins
- Use Grails to boost and install IaaS and PaaS applications
By Roger Ye
- Master Android system-level programming by way of integrating, customizing, and increasing renowned open resource projects
- Use Android emulators to discover the genuine capability of your hardware
- Master key debugging options to create a trouble-free improvement environment
Android procedure programming includes either and software program wisdom to paintings on method point programming. The builders have to use a number of thoughts to debug different elements within the goal units. With all of the demanding situations, you always have a deep studying curve to grasp appropriate wisdom during this region. This e-book won't purely provide the key wisdom you must comprehend Android approach programming, yet also will arrange you as you get hands-on with initiatives and achieve debugging talents so that you can use on your destiny projects.
You will begin via exploring the elemental setup of AOSP, and construction and checking out an emulator photo. within the first venture, you'll the right way to customise and expand the Android emulator. Then you are going to stream directly to the genuine challenge—building your personal Android approach on VirtualBox. you will see tips on how to debug the init technique, unravel the bootloader factor, and let a number of interfaces. when you've got a whole approach, you'll the right way to patch and improve it via restoration. in the course of the e-book, you'll get to understand necessary how one can combine and reuse latest open resource initiatives equivalent to LineageOS (CyanogenMod), Android-x86, Xposed, and GApps on your personal system.
What you'll learn
- Set up the Android improvement atmosphere and set up resource code repositories
- Get familiar with the Android process architecture
- Build the Android emulator from the AOSP resource tree
- Find out tips to permit WiFi within the Android emulator
- Debug the boot up method utilizing a personalized Ramdisk
- Port your Android procedure to a brand new platform utilizing VirtualBox
- Find out what restoration is and spot the right way to let it within the AOSP build
- Prepare and try OTA packages
About the Author
Roger Ye has labored within the region of embedded process programming for greater than 10 years. He has labored on procedure programming for cellular units, domestic gateways, and telecommunication structures for varied businesses, reminiscent of Motorola, Emerson, and Intersil.
Most lately, he has labored as an engineering supervisor, prime a group of Android engineers to enhance cellular defense purposes at Intel safety. With wide wisdom and adventure within the components of embedded platforms and cellular gadget improvement, he released a e-book known as Embedded Programming with Android, Addison-Wesley, in 2015.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Android method Programming
- Setting up the advance Environment
- Discovering Kernel, HAL and digital Hardware
- Customizing the Android Emulator
- Enabling ARM Translator and Introducing local Bridge
- Debugging the Boot up approach utilizing a personalized Ramdisk
- Enabling wireless within the Android Emulator
- Creating your individual machine on VirtualBox
- Booting Up x86vbox utilizing PXE/NFS
- Enabling Graphics
- Enabling VirtualBox-Specific Interfaces
- Introducing Recovery
- Creating OTA Packages
- Customizing and Debugging Recovery
By Mukesh Prasad
This empowering ebook is a must have for any severe Java programmers.
By M. T. SOMASHEKARA ,D. S. GURU,K. S. MANJUNATHA
The booklet is very compatible for all undergraduate and postgraduate scholars of machine technology, computing device purposes, desktop technological know-how and engineering and data technology.
Extensive insurance of syllabi of assorted Indian universities
Comprehensive insurance of the OOP suggestions and center Java
Explanation of the options utilizing basic and expressive language
Complete clarification of the operating of every application with extra emphasis at the center section of the program
Chapter-end precis, over 230 illustrative courses, round 225 overview questions, approximately a hundred ninety true/false questions and over a hundred thirty programming exercises
By Jaroslaw Krochmalski
About This Book
- Tailor IntelliJ suggestion on your wishes and to the calls for of your projects
- Use IDEA's strong software program improvement instruments to their fullest potential
- Explore IntelliJ IDEA's notable and vast positive aspects and functionalities for winning software program development
Who This ebook Is For
This ebook is for builders who are looking to paintings smarter to allow them to concentration their efforts at the information that would provide them the virtue. This ebook is tailored for builders who are looking to stream from NetBeans and Eclipse to adventure the ability and performance of IntelliJ IDEA.
What you'll Learn
- Tailor IntelliJ concept in your wishes and to the calls for of your projects
- Use IDEA's strong software program improvement instruments to their fullest potential
- Explore IntelliJ IDEA's awesome and wide positive factors and functionalities for profitable software program development
- Set up a brand new undertaking or import an present one and run your undertaking as standalone or utilizing program servers
- Explore and use IntelliJ IDEA's positive aspects, akin to dwell Templates and clever code completion
- Create fresh code that's stable and straightforward to take care of with refactoring tools
- Coordinate with different builders utilizing robust model keep an eye on features
Starting with a walkthrough of the most workspace, you'll get up and working with concept from the notice move. you'll the way to take advantage of IDEA's software program improvement instruments and use a number of the product beneficial properties reminiscent of resource code keep an eye on, the debugger, and the numerous code new release tools.
You will then flow directly to complicated subject matters reminiscent of how IntelliJ is helping in model keep an eye on, dealing with swap lists, viewing adjustments and alterations, and reverting alterations. additionally, you will learn the way proposal can be utilized for agile improvement and net improvement, in addition to its integration with frameworks equivalent to Gradle.
Complete with assistance and methods, this booklet will just be sure you have an in-depth and wide wisdom of educated programming.
By Adam L. Davis
Start construction strong apps that make the most of the dynamic scripting functions of the Groovy language. This booklet covers Groovy basics, equivalent to fitting Groovy, utilizing Groovy instruments, and dealing with the Groovy improvement equipment (GDK). you will additionally study extra complex facets of Groovy, resembling utilizing Groovy layout styles, writing DSLs in Groovy, and profiting from Groovy's useful programming features.
There is extra to Groovy than the center language, so Learning Groovy covers the prolonged Groovy surroundings. you will see tips to harness Gradle (Groovy's construct system), Grails (Groovy's net software framework), Spock (Groovy's checking out framework), and Ratpack (Groovy's reactive net library).
- Grasp Groovy basics, together with the GDK or Groovy improvement Kit
- Master complex Groovy, reminiscent of writing Groovy DSLs
- Discover useful programming in Groovy
- Use Gradle, the construct system
- Master Grails, the internet program framework
- Work with Spock, the checking out framework
- Harness Ratpack, the reactive net library
Work with GPars, the integrated concurrency library